Amazon Firestick Home is Currently Unavailable: Firestick TV device offers you a lot of benefits like you can access the internet on your TV, Apps installation, as well as you can stream your favorite content, whether a TV shows, movies, documentaries, sports, news, and more.
But no matter how good something is, they have some drawbacks. Fire stick also has bugs or errors like PAIR ERROR.
Sometimes you want to enjoy your free time, but firestick home is currently unavailable and you get sad.
But don’t worry, We are here to fix your problem “firestick home is Currently Unavailable”.
WHAT CAUSES FIRESTICK HOME IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE?
Firestick home is currently unavailable error occur due to given reasons:
- Internet issues
- Registration Issues
- Wi-Fi router Problem
- Outdated Software and System ( Update )
- Lot of Firestick apps
- HDMI port issue
HOW TO FIX- FIRESTICK HOME IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
There are some ways to fix this problem:
- Restart Firestick
Restarting your firestick may help you.
How to Restart Firestick:
- First of all, check all the physicle connection. sometime connection become loose and do not proper connect. plug them back tighly.
- Change the HDMI Port of firestick device.
- Check network connection settings.
- Now, Press and holdPlay/Pause button of the firestick remote.
- Now, Press Select button for few seconds, your firestick will restart.
- Restart Internet Router
Sometimes the Internet provider goes offline. You just need to unplug and plug it back in. Wait for a while it is power ON. some routers automatically start and some have a start button, start it. Now check your firestick home is a currently unavailable error. if still, you are facing the same problem, try next.
- Re-Register Firestick
This is another way to solve the error firestick home is currently unavailable Re-Register your FireStick but first of all, you have to De-register your firestick.
- Launch firestick and go to settings option.
- Now you can see the Account and Profile Settings option, click on it.
- Click on Amazon Account
- Click on Deregister option.
- Prompt will be open, Click Deregister again.
Now unplug the firestick HDMI port and plug it back in. when you start your firestick It says you to register your device. Register it.
After registration, you will find the Home is currently unavailable error has been solved.
- Update Fire TV stick software
To update firestick software follow these steps:
- Go to fire stick Settings.
- Now, click on My Fire TV.
- Click on Check for Updates.
- If update will be available, Download the update.
- Install update.
Now Firestick home is currently unavailable error will be solved. If still, you are facing the same problem. We have the last way that is factory Reset.
- Factory Reset your Fire stick TV
Warning: You will lose your all old data and apps
To Reset your firestick follow these Steps:
- Go to Firestick Settings.
- Now, click on My Fire TV.
- You can see Reset to Factory Defaults, click on it.
- A prompt will be appeared, click on Reset button.
Now, you can start it again. Now your problem Amazon firestick home is currently unavailable has been solved. If still, you are facing any problem then contact to the amazon helpline.