When it comes to items that can really make a difference inside a house, the floor is one of the most important that there is. It is essential to have a floor that looks good, feels good, and does not impose any kind of danger on the house owners or their guests. If you are a house owner, you already know how important the floor is. Especially if it is made of hardwood, your floor needs to be properly taken care of in a constant manner.
In case it gets to deteriorate, there are two options that you can go for. You can either replace it altogether or have it sanded. Sanding floors is the process of repairing the wood floor, in order to have the signs of wear and tear removed. If you live in Caroline, Culpeper, King George, Orange, Stafford, Louisa, or Spotsylvania, there is an option that you can go for at a very convenient price. Here is what you need to know about the best wood floor refinishing services Fredericksburg VA.
Wood floor refinishing services in Fredericksburg VA: time and costs
When it comes to sanding floors, this process is a fantastic alternative to replacing a wood floor altogether. There are many arguments why you should contact a company specializing in wood floor refinishing services in Fredericksburg VA. Such a process provides you with the following benefits:
- you get to save money – it is way cheaper than having a floor replaced altogether
- the value of your home is improved – in case you want to rent or sell your house for good, having the floor refinished is a very quick and sure way to increase the value of your property
- safety is improved – a damaged floor can be the cause of splinter injuries. With wood floor refinishing services in Fredericksburg VA, you can forget about this risk
- pests, termites, and ants are removed from the floor’s craters and crevices
- a good-looking floor – your floor will look like new, even if it is not new.
With so many benefits, it comes as no surprise that many people are looking for these kinds of services more and more often. It is very important for you to know that the costs of sanding floors are somewhere between $600 and $4,000. However, a professional company offering these kinds of services, such as HBSOnTime.com can provide you with an estimate based on your specific needs.
When it comes to the duration of the wood floor refinishing process, this can also vary based on how big the surface of the floor is. The process involves the following steps:
- Your floor is cleaned with a hardwood floor cleaner
- The perimeter is prepared
- The floor finishing is scuff-sanding
- Vacuuming and tacking
- Cutting in along the edges
- Rolling out the poly
Usually, a full refinishing project takes at least seven days, with one more extra day for adding color, if that is necessary or desired by you. Considering the benefits that such a project can provide you with, it is a great idea to go for hard wood floor refinishing services in Fredericksburg VA, especially if you choose to have it done by real professionals.