Thousands of short videos appear on the TikTok social network every day. Some videos are so catchy that you want to keep them. The service provides its convenient tools for this, but you can also use third-party ones.
There are applications for downloading content from TikTok in versions for Windows, Android, and iOS, and you can also use free online services. In this article, you will learn about many methods of the TikTok downloader.
Downloading Videos from the TikTok App
With standard TikTok tools, you can download only those videos that users post in the public domain without a ban on saving. On Android and iOS, the download is the same:
- Play the video that you want to store in the smartphone’s memory.
- Press and hold the monitor until the context menu appears.
- Select the “Save Video” option.
Download Video to Phone
The action works differently on devices with different operating systems.
To save a file from an app to your gadget’s memory, you can use two methods. You can apply the primary process to both Android phones and iPhones. It consists of using the “Save Clip” function built into the TikTok social network itself.
The algorithm is as follows:
- Play the selected video in the app on the phone.
- Select the Share button at the end of the sidebar.
- Select the “Save Clip” action.
- The video has been uploaded to the gallery and is accessible for observation at any time.
This technique is not common because authors can block the capability to download their concept. In this incident, the “Musical.ly” file loader is used:
Open Google Play and search for the “Downloader for the Musical.ly” application. It must be downloaded to your smartphone. There are many alternative programs for downloading videos, but you can save videos without a watermark with the proposed one.
- Find your ideal clip on the TikTok network and select the Share action at the bottom of the sidebar.
- On the panel that appears, click the “Link” key. The address will be duplicated to the clipboard.
- On the program accessed from the Play Store, paste the URL into an empty line and click Download Video.
- The clip can be located in the file vault.
There are two ways to use the TikTok video downloader IOS. The first is related to the use of internal TikTok alternatives. To do this, you need to create a long touch on the open video and choose the “save clip” item between the given keys. If there is no such option, the blogger has blocked the function of downloading his content. In this case, the second algorithm is applied:
- Go to the App Store, type “Video Saver” in the search bar, and download the option that appears for free.
- Copy the URL of the video to TikTok.
- In the program installed from the application store, you need to click the “Add new video” button and select the “Internet” item.
- In the highlighted line, paste the link from the clipboard and click on the download icon. The clip was saved in the program, not in the phone’s memory.
- In the “My Videos” tab, click on the three dots near the desired video and select “Save to camera roll.”
- The clip is in the iPhone photostream. You will be able to view it not only online but also without access to the network.
Smartphone Screen Recorders
Downloading additional programs for downloading videos from the Internet and acquainting yourself with their interfaces can seem like an intimidating duty. In this case, you can use your smartphone screen recording and shoot the compulsory video.
InstaFollowers is a website that allows you to easily download TikTok videos. If you don’t want to deal with all the stuff with Android and iOS, you can use the TikTok video downloader of InstaFollowers. It is very simple to use. All you need to do is copy the link of the video and then paste it in the box. Click on the Download button and you will download the video in HD quality.
Well, those were some of the ways to use the TikTok video downloader for free that you can do right now.
The processes above can also be applied to those of you who might save TikTok videos yourself to the cellphone gallery.