Try out these best rakhi ideas this raksha bandhan
A brother is like a friendly supporter and protector. He can be the best partner in crime at times and strict at times of need. The sweet and sour bond of brother and sister is pure and subtle. The laughter, love, and care are indescribable and unmeasurable by any unit.
What is Raksha Bandhan?
A traditional Hindu festival is celebrated on the full moon day in the month of Shravana to celebrate the brother-sister bond. On this spiritual day, sisters tie Rakhi on their brother’s wrist to protect him from all the evil influences and pray for their life-long happiness and health. So, on this auspicious occasion of Rakhsha Bandhan, defend him with your care and love with designer Rakhis.
Designer Rakhi ideas.
You must be busy doing all your Rakhi preparations and must be tired from finding some new Rakhi ideas apart from Rakhi’s old traditional style – Rakhi with plants. So, to help you out with your Rakhi shopping, we are here to share some new ideas about Rakhi.
Here are some unique ideas of Rakhi for the Raksha Bandhan.
- Designer stone peacock Rakhi – inspired by India’s national bird, Peacock, symbolizes spirituality, vision, and guidance. In Hindu, culture peacock is considered as a sign of good luck and kindness. The designer stone embedded, blue shining peacock rakhi is in trend for its gorgeousness and stunning glaze. So this Rakhi, enhance your friendship by tying the peacock rakhi on your brother’s wrist and protect him from all the ominous sights.
- Cool “Super Bro” Rakhi – to describe your brother’s extraordinary and brilliant characteristics, a “Super Bro” symbolic Rakhi would be perfect for tying on his wrists on this Raksha Bandhan. Inspired by all the similarities with superman qualities, your brother deserves a “super bro” Rakhi. Decorated with cute red glossy beads with a superman logo in the middle makes this Rakhi one of a kind. To show your care for all his protection towards you, buy the “Super Bro” Rakhi and wait for his dazzling smile.
- Gorgeous Kundan Rakhi – add a royal touch to your brother’s wrist with Kundan embellished Rakhi. Sparkling a large Kundan stone in the middle surrounded by tiny Kundan beads will reflect the royalty of your bond. Tie the gorgeous Kundans with silver and golden threads on your brother’s wrist to glorify the occasion of Rakhi. Protect your brother from all the odds and royally celebrate Raksha Bandhan. Rakhi with plants is a totally new concept that one can try.
- Designer holistic gold and diamond rakhi – the religious beliefs of Hindus are high and pure, just like the friendship of brothers and sisters. A unique gold Dharma Chakra Rakhi symbolizes Buddhism. Dharma chakra is a wheel that has three parts of dharma describing – moral disciplines, wisdom, and concentration. On this auspicious day of Rakhi, tie Dharma Chakra rakhi of gold and diamonds to ensure your brother’s good luck and happiness.
- Green leaf “OM” logo Rakhi – to ensure peace and stability of your brother-sister bond, the “om” symbolizing Rakhi is the perfect fit for your brother’s wrists. A complete ethnic rakhi with a green leaf where the symbol of “om” lies in a glittery way to enhance the beauty of the Rakhi. “Om” is known as the most powerful spiritual word in the Hindu religion. It signifies the balance of life. To secure the good luck, peace, and good health of your brother, tie the “Om” rakhi and protect him from all the evils.
- Personalized Rakhi – any personalized gift is a special gift for brothers. So, to go the extra mile, you can get a unique personalized Rakhi with plants on this Raksha Bandhan to tie on your brother’s wrist and make this day even more special.