Dubai is one of the most famous destinations in the world, both for tourism and business. People from many parts of the globe come and visit this city of world records. If you are planning a trip to the UAE, you may find that you require to apply for a UAE visa (or maybe not, as per your country). For those people who want to take a short trip to Dubai, the 30 days UAE visa which is valid for 30 days is perfect for them.
The city has become a popular tourist destination over the past few years. The iconic Burj Khalifa and Palm Jumeirah are just a few of the many attractions. A short-term 30-day visa is required for visitors to Dubai to travel for short periods of time. This visa can be used to visit Dubai to visit relatives or for holiday purposes. You may only stay in Dubai for up to 30 days with this 30-day short-term visa that allows only one entry and one exit.
All applicants not eligible for visa-free entry or visa-on-arrival in UAE will need to apply for the 30 day UAE visa. The UAE visa is valid for 30 days. However, tourists from all over the world are eligible. If you’re a female under 18 years old, you won’t be eligible for a visa unless you have your parents with you.
A UAE Embassy cannot issue a 30 days Dubai visa. You will need to contact a travel agent if you require this visa. They will take your documents and forward them to the UAE visa-issuing authority on your behalf.
Your nationality will determine whether you need a visa to visit Dubai. GCC citizens don’t need visas to enter Dubai. Citizens of 32 countries can apply for visas at Dubai International Airport. GCC citizens, who are not GCC residents, but have a high-level professional status such as business people, managers, engineers, accountants, or employees in the public sector are eligible for a nonrenewable 30-day visa upon arrival at the approved ports to UAE.
Navigating the complexities of visa applications can be daunting, especially when you’re dealing with different countries’ requirements. Whether you’re planning a short trip or considering dual citizenship, it’s crucial to have reliable resources at your disposal. For instance, the Masstamilan article provides a comprehensive guide on applying for a 30-day UAE visa. On the other hand, if you’re looking at Colombia, a trusted dual citizenship site can offer invaluable assistance, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free process.
A Step-By-Step Guide To Applying 30 Days UAE Visa
These simple steps will allow you to apply online for a UAE visa within 30 days:
- Apply for your visa via a UAE-based travel agency or tourism company.
- A scanned copy of your passport is required.
- Gather all necessary documents. If you apply with the assistance of a tourism company, you will need to provide proof of your confirmed return. An airline will ask you to complete a form.
- You have 60 days to search for flights that meet your needs and budget.
- Send all documents required and pay the fees.
- Get your 1 month UAE visa.
Documents Required for a 30 Days UAE Visa
- The following documents are required for visitors who require a Dubai tourist visa or visit visa for 30 days:
- A scannable color passport copy, including the front and last pages should be available. Passports should be valid for at least six months.
- Recent color passport-sized photo with white background
- Visa application
- Confirmed Return Air Tickets
Documents of the Guarantor
You can have a relative or friend living/working in the UAE as a guarantor, who will be your point of contact in an emergency.
- Copy of scanned colored passport
- Copy of scanned resident visa with minimum 3-month validity
- Copy of Scanned Emirates ID
Eligibility for Dubai Tourist Visa
To avail of a visa to Dubai, you require to fulfill any one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who have traveled to the emirates, United Arab Emirates, UK, European Union, and Russia at least once in five years.
- Candidates who do not meet the criteria for travel records must submit their financial records and last 2 years IT returns, with minimum gross earnings exceeding INR 2 Lakh per annum, whether they are from business, employment, or profession.
- Invites from family members living in UAE can be made by UAE residents.
- Couples newly married must submit their marriage certificate and no objection from their parents together with the wedding card, Photo ID Proof, and the couple’s marriage photograph.
Here are some quick tips to help you with your Dubai visa application
- Only one month before your travel date, you can apply for your Dubai visa.
- A UAE visa allows you to visit any of the 7 Emirates: Dubai, Abu Dhabi Sharjah Ras Al Khaimah Ajman Fujairah Umm Al Quwain.
- There are many types available for UAE visas. The type of visa you choose will depend on your travel intentions and the duration of your trip.
- For tourist purposes, a single-entry visa works best. You can also opt for a multi-entry visa if you are a frequent traveler or business traveler.
Where to apply for Dubai Travel Visa?
Disha Global Tours makes it easy to apply for a UAE visa. You can apply online with no hassle and all required documents are in place. This allows for faster processing. The travel agency will assist you in filling out the form and will advise you on the best type of visa for you. They also make sure that you complete all formalities correctly to reduce the chance of rejection.
Disha Global Tours offers 30 days and 90 days UAE visa services. This service is available to all travelers, regardless of whether they are tourists or business travelers. Are you looking for a travel specialist who can help with all aspects of your Dubai travel arrangements, from visa, flights, hotels, and your tour package? Disha Global Tours is the right choice. Disha Global Tours will handle all of your visa paperwork so you can have a great trip and a smooth application process.