One of the best ways to retain customers and promote revenue growth is by using push notifications. It doesn’t matter whether you are a small-scale or large-scale business owner, you can take advantage of WordPress Push Notifications to target your audience effectively.
You might be wondering what is so special about push notifications? How are push notifications capable of performing all this?
Well, let’s discuss this all in detail.
- Uniqueness is the Key: When it comes to Push Notifications, there is no limit to what you can do. You can use simple and short text or a phrase. You can use a quote or you can simply add a joke. This will help you to attract the attention of your audience. As a result, you will not only be able to retain your customers by building a positive relationship with them. This is also going to help you with sales.
Apart from this, push notifications provide you the ability to use rich media. It means you can add images, graphics, video, gifs, emojis, etc to make your WooCommerce push notification more eye-catching. This will motivate the audience to open and see your notification. As a result, the chances of taking action on the spot will be higher. This means you are going to draw more audience to your platform. This is directly going to affect your sales.
- Segmented and Personalized push notifications: It is a fact that the audience is unable to resist the urge to purchase when presented with the products or services of their interest. This is where you can take the help of push notifications.
The thing is push notifications provide you the ability to use segmentation and personalization. This means you can easily target the audience based on age, gender, region, background, and so on. This means you are going to target your potential audience only. This will help you with more sales.
Apart from this, you can reach the audience with personalized push notifications. You can collect the behavioral data of your audience and then target them with the products and services of their choice. This will motivate them to go for even unplanned purchases. As a result, you are not only going to gain more sales and earn more revenue but are also going to establish a solid relationship with your audience.
The thing is, when you are providing your audience with the products and services of their choice, they will feel heard and understood. As a result, they are not going to leave your platform so easily to your competitors.
- Offer limited-time Deals: Your audience will love to visit your platform when you will make them feel special. You can easily do so by offering them limited-time deals on the products and services that they have used in the past or which they have surfed on your site.
This is one of the powerful techniques to motivate your audience to go for a purchase. The thing is, some rare customers are going to neglect the discount on products and services they have an eye on. It is not necessary to offer a bigger deal. Even an average discount but for a limited time is going to do a job for you.
All you have to do is send them Push Notifications with hourly-based deals. You can also add a reverse timer to make push notifications more effective. If you want to take things further ahead you can add a call-to-action button. This will guide your users in a certain direction without having to give it a second thought.
As a result, the chances of sales on the spot will be higher. Moreover, your customers will feel special as you have provided them with what they want and that too at the price close to what they were looking for.
- Reminders: One of the best ways to retain users and increase sales is by making your customers feel special on your platform. Although there are several ways to make your customers feel special, the one that dominates all is by reminding them about the things that they have missed or forgotten.
It can be anything like sending WooCommerce Push Notifications regarding abandoned carts or price drop alerts. The thing is, these days most of the audience are busy with their daily tasks. So the chances are high that they are having an eye on a certain product or service but they got involved in some other task and they forget to make a final checkout.
In another case, there is a possibility that they start looking out for some better deal. There can also be a case when they are willing to buy a certain product or service but they want to wait for some time so that the price drops. In this case, if you are sending a reminder regarding an abandoned cart or price drop alert they will feel that you care about them. This is going to help you a lot with both customer retention and sales.
- Promote your Brand: Push notifications are not only for sending alerts, reminders, or suggestions, you can also use them to promote your brand. The thing is, people love to use the brand that they trust. They feel proud of using a popular brand.
You can build that trust and increase that popularity by sending notifications regarding your brand history, your brand struggles, vision, and so on. You can also educate them about the quality of the product or services you are providing.
This is not only going to help you earn trust and sales but also free advocacy from your loyal customers.
Conclusion: Push notifications are one of the effective and inexpensive techniques to retain customers and increase sales. It is one of the rapid ways to reach your audience in any part of the world. Now how it is done, is explained to you here in detail. So, it’s up to you whether to take advantage or not?
Wonderpush provides you with WordPress-WooCommerce push notifications. You can use them to retain customers and promote revenue growth.