Basketball tournaments don’t need to be advertised. Their viewership is only expanding. Since the 1890s, when the sport appeared, fans have immediately found betting on the outcome of basketball events. And the transfers of basketball players are among the highest in sports. And if you are interested in betting on sports, go to the website of the betting company iBet789. It is included in the list of safe online sports betting resources. Gambling gaming platforms allow bettors to predict the result of basketball games or particular periods and bet on athletes or various events. Round-the-clock support is waiting for the player there. Bets in iBet 789 can be placed on both popular and exotic sports.
Top 5 most expensive players in basketball
According to Forbes, the most expensive basketball club in the world today is the New York Knicks. The $5 billion value was a record, but the transfers of iconic basketball players also stagger with their amounts.
- Andrei Kirilenko cost the “Utah” club $107 million. He was given $86 million to play in Utah from 2006 to 2012, but he couldn’t do much for the club because of his frequent injuries.
- A team paid $220 million for the German Dirk Nowitzki. As a result, the basketball player won an NBA championship and became a basketball star.
- The maximum was shown by basketball player Tony Parker, for whom the San Antonio Spurs club gave 133 million. The athlete set records and became a 4-time champion. And to miss nothing in the world of sports, install the iBet789 app. It’s a convenient way to keep your finger on the pulse.
- Transfer of Lithuanian Z. Ilgauskas amounted to 125 million. He was a direct competitor for Shaquille O’Neal, which is why clubs gave huge sums for him. But the Lithuanian returned to Cleveland, where he’d spent 14 years playing only one season with the Miami club.
- Nenê’s transfers between clubs Denver and Washington cost $120 million. The athlete did not become famous like previous players, but he was offered high contracts.
It should be noted that international basketball games began to be held in the U.S. in 1904, and 32 years later, the sport was included in the Olympic program.
Basketball is one of the top most impressive and expensive sports. As a result, many bettors place bets to add some adrenaline when watching matches, make some extra money on the excitement, and predict the outcome of a particular event.
The number of bookmakers is enormous. Among the famous BK, there is also the app iBet 789, which is actively entering the world. The company’s website accepts bets on the best championships and friendly matches of various sports. On the platform, users can, from the comfort of their homes, bet on basketball teams, players, or points in the game’s stages. It makes watching users’ favorite games much more emotional.