Successful trading in the Forex market requires knowledge, practical experience and a functional app that will meet your trading goals, allow you to comfortably buy and sell currencies, using various trading strategies.
Traders Union experts analyzed the market and determined the best forex trading apps that received positive user reviews thanks to their functionality and smooth operation.
What apps are considered the best?
Compiling the list of the best forex trading apps, Traders Union analysts considered such criteria as the minimum deposit, variety of trading instruments, customer support, educational content and leverage trading.
The list of the best Forex trading apps includes the following:
1. RoboForex is a popular international broker among novice and experienced traders. The company has a loyal minimum deposit, and offers options for both active trading and passive investing (copy trading). The list of available assets includes currency pairs, digital currencies, and stocks. There are a total of over 8,700 assets. Among the key advantages, investors list low fees, minimum spreads and reliability;
2. IC Markets is a well-known company registered in Australia. The broker is focused on honest work, regularly holding audits and complying with international law. The broker is regulated by Australian regulatory authorities ASIC and AFSL. Traders who like scalping, automated trading, and beginners can consider working with this company;
3. XM Broker. Around 5 million traders from 190 jurisdictions work with this broker. Xm reviews say that the company has been in the market since 2009, and is considered the fastest-growing broker. It offers several technology solutions that make it stand out among competitors. The list of trading instruments includes CFDs on currency, stock indices, stocks, precious metals, and energies;
4. Exness. The trading volume on the platform of this brokerage company is over USD 325.8 billion. The broker was established in 2008, and has been working hard to improve its service and expand the pool of available instruments ever since. In addition to currency pairs, the broker provides access to trading metals, and energies. Exness offers low fees and instant order execution without slippages, thanks to which it deserves the trust of traders. There is a demo account for risk-free practice trading;
5. Pocketoption. The brokerage organization has been operating since 2017, providing access to trading Forex pairs, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies (100+ assets). The company developed a proprietary platform, taking into consideration the requirements of modern traders. There is also an option of the MT5 trading platform. The broker’s priority is to provide quality customer service and improve trading technologies.
The list of the best Forex trading apps also features AMarkets, Admiral Markets UK, and FBS. You can find more information about these and other brokers that are worthy of the attention of traders on the Traders Union website.