15 Sweet Falling in Love with Best Friend Quotes
We sometimes take the one who is always by our side for friendship. We become so addicted to their presence that we fail to notice that we have been staring at love all the time. There will be no surprise when we realize we are in love with our best friend; instead, we will recognize the warm feeling that is melting inside of us, as if we have finally found a home for our hearts.
Love and friendship are two of the purest emotions in the world, and falling in love with your best friend makes it unbreakable. To demonstrate how wonderful love is, we’ve selected some heartfelt falling in love with best friend quotes. We’re sure you’ll feel the love in the air once you’ve finished reading these lovely love quotes.
So fasten your seatbelts and get ready for a crazy trip packed with love and passion.
- “We became friends, but I don’t know when your presence becomes so important to me, and at that time, I know I’m in love with you.”
Every relationship must begin somewhere, and in many situations, that place is a friendship. A good, healthy company serves as a basis for every relationship. Some people are so close to our hearts that they become our best friends, which can quickly turn into something more serious.
- “We first met as strangers, became friends, then best friends. I could not believe that we are lovers right now, but I do not forget to count you as one of my blessings every day.”
The most great sensation is embarking on a romantic journey with someone you can call your best friend. You can share everything with them without worrying about being judged. They adore you for who you are, not who you could grow up to be. The most exciting thing in the world is strangers becoming friends and friends falling in love!
- “One of the hardest things to deal with is being secretly in love with your best friend.”
Because falling in love is such a natural process, no one can predict the exact day or moment when it will occur. You gradually grow in love with the person without realizing it; your heart begins to skip a beat whenever you think of them without letting you know, and it is the most difficult job.
- “She wasn’t exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way.”
You discover one day that you can’t live without that person, and the prospect of them leaving makes you lose your mind. This is when you realize you’ve fallen deeply in love.
- “The best feeling in the world is being with someone who wants you as much as you want them.”
The finest thing that can happen to love is falling in love with your best friend.
- “Never thought that the one who always supports me like a friend will now be my life partner in this long journey.”
People who have fallen in love with their best friend believe they have been fortunate and blessed. It’s a relationship built on mutual respect and understanding on both sides. When you love someone with such passion, you overlook their shortcomings and fall unconditionally in love with them.
- “My eyes are looking for a soul mate but I never thought that my best friend will be my soul mate and that’s the most precious gift I ever get.”
True love makes you selfless to the point where you start prioritizing the person you love. You start prioritizing them and treating them as royalty. But that is the beauty of love: you give and receive so much love that you believe you are the luckiest person on the earth.
- “We became friends but I don’t know when your presence becomes so important to me and at that time, I know I’m in love with you.”
Old friends are like good wine which develops into something wonderful with each passing year. The longer a friendship lasts, the more meaningful it gets. It’s like seeing fireworks when old friends fall in love. It’s breathtaking and stunning, and it’ll take your breath away.
- “Meeting you was a fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but fall in love with you was completely out of my control.”
Friendship is a selfless relation. You are free to choose your friends but when you start falling in love with your friend that is something that is beyond your control.
- “Best friends going into a relationship is not much of a surprise anymore, because most relationships begin as friendships and grow into something more meaningful.”
If you believe you have the best best friend anyone could ask for, they could be more than just love. It’s not uncommon for best friends to fall in love, and it happens more often than you might think. Over time, the seemingly innocent relationship of friendship becomes so powerful that it transforms into love.
- “All I ever wanted was to be your friend, and all I ever dreamed of is to be your lover.”
Some people believe that a love relationship that began as a friendship has a better chance of succeeding because it is free of pressure and expectations. If you believe you have the best friend who looks after you, supports you, respects you, and is always there for you, you may want to reconsider that it is true love.
- “The number 1 rule of love is that you can’t just be friends with the person you’re in love with.”
Love is an expression-based relationship that necessitates validation and acceptance. It’s terrifying to secretly love someone. If your best friend has turned into the love of your life, you can express your feelings and thoughts more swiftly and effectively.
- “I was in love with my best guy friend for over 3 years and even though I’m happy with my boyfriend. I still might love him.”
Some people believe that expressing love to a friend is simple, but others believe that it is the most difficult thing a person can do. You may be afraid that your feelings of love would scare them and cause them to leave you forever; you are in a condition of uncertainty.
- “I liked you the moment I saw you. You may be one of my best friends, but I really wish that I could be more to you.”
True love usually begins at first sight. When you’re with that special someone, your heart simply beats differently.
- “Being in love with your best friend isn’t something new. All relationships begin as friendships, and blossom into something more.”
According to many people, friendship is the foundation of all relationships. If you arenot friends with the other person, you won’t be able to have a healthy relationship. Friendship is often the beginning of love, which grows stronger over time.
Being in love with your best friend may be a great blessing, especially if you both feel the same way. Always cherish that special someone, because it’s rare to discover someone who can be both a lover and a best friend at the same time.
These quotes about falling in love with your best friend will show you how strong a bond can be between two best friends and lovers.
We hope you enjoyed these best friend quotes about falling in love. We’ve always thought that such a connection is incredibly valuable, but it’s also impossible to achieve if the other person doesn’t share the feelings.