Rugs come in an array of sizes, colors, and textures. A red-colored area rug is one of the least chosen options when considering decors. What you miss out, on is that this bold color adapts truly well to any themes.The right red area rug can infuse earnest mood, warmth, and depth, giving the interior an incredibly gleeful and eye-catching appeal. In addition, it accentuates all colors around it. What’s more is that red rugs look magnificent with neutral shades like brown, white, and grey.
Area rugs along with other furnishing add to the décor that makes a space feel timeless. You need to consider the color tone of a rug when pairing it with the ascents of a room. You can also go for beautiful red custom tufted rugs while trying to pair and fit into the existing décor.
When you opt for red custom tufted rugs, you are choosing creation and style in a space. Red represents many emotions. Incorporatingred-coloredcustom tufted rugs into your room will enhance the interior.
Here, we have enlisted 7 red area rugs that will make a space pop for being perennial.
- Library room: when we mention perennial decors, a room that adds volume to this, is the library room. Be it institutional, or home space, a library room is made timeless with not only books but with classic pieces of art. Pairing a red area rug in this room such as the Sina Red with its scrolling vines and bold curls will surely upscale the interior.
- Modern bedroom: a minimalistic modern bedroom in a neutral palette might not upscale it. Changing the color theme might be expensive as you would have to transpose the lights and other accessories of the room. Instead of letting loose the money, you can update the look of the room by adding a red area rug such as Lakeland Red. In its ethnic design, this will provide comfort underfoot and its durability will make your room stand for being timeless.
- Dining room: In such a room, after placing the dining table, it further requires more accessories to uplift it. Adding a rug with bold color will enhance a homely feeling and bring out the best attribute of the room. You can place a Berber Red area rug for comfort and style which is best suited in an everyday space.
- Kids’ room: when it comes to a room, especially for the kids, a lot of research is required. You possibly cannot decorate a kids’ room with bland colors, nor can you overdo it. Placing the right textured rug along with some appropriate furnishing will set up this room. You can place a Fauna Multi red area rug that has an interesting and unique flair truly engaging for kids.
- Bohemian bedroom: this type of room has a style that resembles a shabby chic room along with the addition of a few other ascents. A neutral color palette with a bright red area rug will transform a room into a great deal of art. You can install a Manchester Red rug which not only lends a comforting feel but its addition brings out the true essence of this space craving its way for a perennial interior.
- Vintage living room: an old-age flair, especially for a living room just makes the whole space seem timeless. You can pair up the room either with vintage items or you can add a rug. A rug such as the Jalwa-2 in its unique edges will make a stark contrast paving for a statemented ascent in a room.
- Deluxe room: A room’s design involves a lot of one’s taste. For a sumptuous room, it is not required that many luxe items should be added. Just a correct décor can easily change its appeal. You can opt for simplifying your style by pairing down the ascents and removing other elements. Incorporating textiles such as Tokyo Red with a plush look is noticeable across the room and adds a rich depth to a styled room with an ambiance of being perpetual.
Red area rugs are timeless for their evergreen appeal in an interior. Also, they are bright and speak emotion. To mold further as per your preferences, you may look for custom tufted rugs on MAT THE BASICS. Besides, there are several other weaving techniques you may request in getting your red area rug customized – flat weave, hand loom, and hand knotted.