BOB Balance Check Number
Bank of Baroda is the fourth largest nationalized bank that provides banking and financial services, situated in Vadodara, India. It is one of India’s largest banking institutions that have over 132 million customers and has overseas branches in over 20 countries.
It also provides net banking and mobile banking platform to perform transactions, make fund transfers, the opening of a bank account, etc. Also, it provides an accessible Bank of Baroda Balance Enquiry Number with the help of which it gets easy for customers to keep track of the transactions made in their bank account. It provides an array of digital services that allow users to manage their funds on the go.
Let us now understand various methods to check BOB account balances:
- BOB Balance Check by Passbook
An account holder can get his/ her bank account passbook by logging into the account with the help of Internet Banking or Mobile Banking. With the help of e-Passbook an account holder can check the bank account balance.
Also, the automatic kiosk known as “Self Service Passbook Printer” allows users to print their latest passbooks on their own. It is a 24*7 service and these kiosks are placed in Bank of Baroda’s ATM.
- BOB Balance Check by visiting ATM
Below mentioned are the steps to check your bank account balance by visiting an ATM:
- Visit the nearest ATM.
- Insert the Debit cum ATM card.
- Enter the 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Click on “Balance Enquiry”.
- The balance will then be displayed on the screen.
- BOB Balance Check by SMS Banking
SMS banking service lets a customer have access to the mini statement and cheque books etc. Below mentioned are the steps for the same:
- Type BAL<space> the last four digits of the account number.
- Send it to 8422 00 99 88 from the mobile number registered with the bank.
- An SMS would then be received along with the details of the account.
- BOB Balance Check by Missed Call Banking
To check the account balance, an account holder is required to call on Bank of Baroda Balance Check Number i.e. 8468 001 111 from their registered mobile number. An SMS would be received on the registered number containing the bank account balance.
This is free of cost service that is available to the customers 24*7 to know their bank account balance irrespective of their location and Bank of Baroda Timings.
The Bank of Baroda accounts that are eligible for this service are:
- Savings Bank Account
- Current Account
- Overdraft Account
- Cash Credit Account
This service can be availed for maximum thrice a day.
- BOB Balance Check by Net Banking
Below mentioned are the steps to check the Bank of Baroda account balance via Net Banking:
- Log in to the official website of the Bank of Baroda using the User ID and the password provided by the bank.
- After logging in, users may change the password and then start using net banking services.
- To check the account balance, click on “View Facility”.
- To carry out any transaction, click on “Transaction Facility”.
- Customers can perform various activities with the help of net banking like balance enquiry, getting account statements, transferring their funds, bill payments, etc. without even visiting the bank.
- The only requirement to use internet banking service is a smartphone, tablet, or laptop and an internet connection.
There are two types of net banking users, namely Retail and Corporate. All individual account holders must register themselves
Below mentioned are the steps to register for the Bank of Baroda Net Banking services:
- Download the retail user application form from the official website of the Bank of Baroda or get it from the nearest Bank of Baroda branch.
- Fill up the form, sign it, and then submit it to the home branch.
- Once the application is processed, a username and a password would then be received on the registered e-mail ID.
- Using the “Set Password Facility” reset the password, if necessary.
- BOB Balance Check by Mobile Banking
BOB World app is an updated and upgraded version of the Bank of Baroda M-Connect App which is user-friendly and provides customers with a more comprehensive set of functions.
Download the app > Register your account > Log in to your profile > Choose the option “Transaction History/ Balance Check”. After which a mini statement would be received having the details of the account balance.
Below mentioned are the steps to get mobile banking activated:
- Download the app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Launch the app and then click on “Register Now”.
- Provide the debit card details of the bank account which is to be linked to the app.
- An OTP will be received on the mobile number.
- Now, the registration is complete for the mobile banking services.
- Click on “Bank of Baroda Balance Check” to get the latest account details.
- BOB Balance Check via UPI
Below mentioned are the steps to check the Bank of Baroda account balance via UPI:
- Download and launch any UPI app on your smartphone.
- Login via MPIN or biometrics.
- Go to the “Accounts section”.
- Select the bank account for which the balance is to be checked.
- Tap on the “Balance Check” option.
- Authenticate the password that has been created.
- Once the password is verified, the balance will be displayed on the screen.
- What is meant by mPassbook?
It is a mobile app that allows account holders to view their bank account balance with the help of mobile apps.
Below mentioned are some of the features of mPassbook:
- It helps keep a record of all the transactions made.
- Only registered mobile number holders can avail this service.
- Besides balance check service, users can also download account statements, locate Bank of Baroda nearest branch, etc.
- This app is available in 8 languages.
- This app synchronizes automatically whenever the app is opened by the customer.
- Why should BOB balance enquiry be regularly done?
Below mentioned are the benefits of BOB balance check if done on a regular basis:
- Transaction check
- Identify and report fraudulent transactions
- Identify mistakes by the bank
- Maintain financial records correctly
- Ensures payments are not missed out
- Free of Cost service
- Online and both offline options are available to check account balance.